Tener Taxidermy and Tannery
European Mount Specialist
Here at Tener Taxidermy and Tannery we pride ourselves in making your display a work of art!
- We create each mount one at a time with every attention to detail. We clean our skulls with our Chemical process (NON BOIL), approximately 5 week process, so that the skull is cleaned and all greases are removed.
- We offer skull whitening, hydro dipping or metallic finishes to our clients based on their needs and wants.
- We treat antlers with color touch up process as well as a wax finish, to bring out shine, unless requested not to by clients. *We strongly recommend this to help make displays more appealing to the eye.
- We work with 3 top plaque craftsmen from across the country to provide the best selection of high quality plaques for your mount. Personalizing can be done on limited plaques.
- We can create personally designed habitat bases for your mount and will be priced according to customers wants and needs.
- We also provide fleshing and tanning services of small mammal pelts as a service here at Tenner Taxidermy. We are not currently taking deer pelts at this time.